Guarantee the consistency and quality of the customer experience across all digital channels and touch points. Manage all the customized customer solutions that involves integrations to existing API services. Ensure all digital programs have clearly defined metrics to evaluate success and continuous, measurable improvement.
● Review all channels, Mobile App and USSD, ATM, Internet Banking, Agency Banking, etc. and their customer journeys benchmark with the markets offerings and propose required improvements and their roadmaps.
● Manage all the customized customer solutions that involves integrations to existing API services.
● Identify, plan and implement key innovation assignments to improve quality and increase productivity resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
● Establish a strategy to align improvement or design efforts with critical issues that affect operational excellence, productivity and customer satisfaction.
● Work with key business stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing change/continuous improvement.
● Serve as a research specialist for implementing best practice on emerging innovation and support of continuous improvement efforts.
● Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better innovative ways of working.
● Continually drive process change and collect suggestions from staff, even in verbal form, regarding innovation and improvement.
● Coordinate Innovation Catalyst Program for driving fundamental changes and translate ideas to initiatives.
● Champion all innovation initiatives associated with continuous improvement that lead to best-in-class experiences for all customers and improved business result.
● Use requirement to design optimal solutions to business problems, through process mapping, metric measure, analysis and act as an advocate for the customers’ business in resolving business process issues.
● Detect and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking. Attributes:
● Strong planning, organization and documentation skills.
● Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to conceptualize and systematically work through projects in accordance with a structured methodology.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels.
● Ability to act as a project "driver", facilitating the achievement of required tasks.
● The ability to work in dynamic conditions, and transition quickly between collaborative and individual work.
● An interest in multiple disciplines and approaches, and the ability to quickly dive into a new domain or process. Qualifications and Experience:
● Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field in Information Systems/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/or equivalent.
● 7 years of experience in product design/ product development or dynamic Self Service Business Unit and 3 years of experience in a managerial role.
● Experience in product management/development team in finance/banking industry will be an added advantage.
● Extensive experience with project management/change management and Business Process Management.
Remuneration: CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidate will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with the demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcript, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the :-
Director of Human Resources to reach him not later than31 stDecember 2019. Director of Human Resources CRDB Bank PLC P.O.Box 268 DAR ES SALAAAM Tel: 022-2117441/7 Email: email@example.com